Shamrock 270 Mackinaw
Shamrock 270 Mackinaw for sale | 27'0" | 2006 | 1x diesel 315hp | GRP Construction | Planing underwater profile | 1 sleeping berths | Boat REF# 137741
This boat has been sold but here are some boats that are still For Sale
Hansville, WA USA
Get quote for boat deliveries
|Fuel capacity||160.0 USG Total - 2 Tanks|
|Water capacity||20.0 USG Total - 1 Tanks|
|Holding tank capacity||10.0 USG Total - 1 Tanks|
|Engine||1 x diesel 315hp|
|Engine make and model||Yanmar 6LPA-STP (2006)|
|Engine Hours||engine1: 111|
|Prop(s)||nibral 4 blade|
|Fuel consumption (approx)||13.0 USG /hour At Cruising Speed|
|Cruising speed (approx)||26 knots|
|Max speed (approx)||32 knots|
• ZF Hurth ZFE63A transmission via straight shaft drive to 4 bladed propeller.
• "Smart Panel" Electronic warning for low coolant, low oil pressure, high coolant, high turbo boost, water in fuel, and gear oil.
Stainless steel wheel
• Ultraflex series hydraulic helm.
• Stainless steel trolling valve.
• Twin adjustable trim tabs.
• Two Group 31 for starting, Interstate U220S series.
12 volt, 2 batteries charged by: engine, shore power
Construction10% discount on ultrasonic antifouling
• Total LOA pulpit to platform 30' 6"
• Eight person, 600KG (1,320 lbs.) load.
• Dual tilt-seat engine compartment access with Marine vinyl padded benches.
• Bottom painted w/Tuff Stuff epoxy and two coats of Cukote bottom paint during February 2011.
• Marine vinyl padded gunwales and transom.
• Two stainless steel grab handles.
• Cockpit courtesy lights.
• Two through-the-transom cockpit deck drains and two below cockpit deck drains.
• Transom door between cockpit and swim step.
• Swivel marine vinyl Captain's chair w/adjustable arm rests and fore/aft position.
• Tilt access for helm controls and electrical wiring.
|Pressurised water system|
|Hot water system|
|Fresh water wash|
|Raw water wash|
|Heads||1 heads (Electric)|
• Two large forward windows
• Three sliding windows w/screens.
• One large aft window w/screen.
• Two forward window flares.
• Cabin door w/open catch and window.
• Recessed salon lighting.
• Cabin walls and ceiling trimmed with marine vinyl.
• Custom finished wood dinette table. Table rotates and may be stored beneath the lounge seating bench.
• Padded dinette lounge seating bench
• Cabin deck carpeted w/removable carpets.
• AM/FM/CD w/two Pioneer speakers.
• Front sunshades or privacy curtains.
• Three-speed cabin and V-berth heater.with front window defrost
• Two rubber mats to cover floor when carpeting is removed for fishing.
• Two flat screen HD TV's
• Stainless steel sink w/ hot and cold water.
• Pressure water system.
• Finished cherry wood galley cabinets.
• Dual voltage Norcold DE0051 refrigerator w/freezer.
• Breakered twin AC outlet.
• 120v AC breaker panel.
• 12v DC breaker panel.
• Brand new upholstered V-berth cushions.
• Marine vinyl appointed berth.
• Four reading lights.
• Bomar tilt hatch w/screen.
• Privacy curtain.
• Gear catch rails.
• CO2 Alarm.
• Ample storage in three compartments beneath V-berth.
• Electric Marine toilet w/Y-valve macerator.
• Sink w/hot and cold water.
• Shower w/ hot and cold water.
• Full-length mirror.
• Tilt-open porthole w/screen.
• Hot Water Tank 6 gallons
1 sleeping berths with 1 doubles and 0 singles in 1 cabin(s) 1 burner propane Stove
• RayMarine C80 - Chartplotter/fishfinder Radar/chart overlay.
• Raymarine VHF radio w/microphone.
• Eight-foot Shakespeare 529-VW digital antenna.
Electric Lewmar ProFish 700 windlass (with remote control)
50'0" of chain
200'0" of rode
• Bow pulpit and roller with Lewmar ProFish 700 freefall windlass w/50 feet of 7/32" chain, 200 feet of 9/16" pro-set three-strand nylon line, and galvanized Lewmar 16.5 pound claw anchor. Windlass controls at windlass and at helm.
• Swim platform with folding boarding ladder and transom door.
• Navimo bow thruster w/joystick control.
• Port and starboard stainless steel cleats fore, aft, and amidships (pull-up).
• Stainless steel port/starboard stern hawse pipes w/two stainless steel cleats each (line and fender).
|Bait Boxes||1 Bait Boxes|
|Rod Holders||4 Rod Holders|
|Live Well||16.1 USG Live Well|
• Freshwater wash down. Saltwater wash down.
• Rod holders for five rods beneath each gunwale (ten rods total).
• Stainless steel rocket launcher rod holder mounted to cabin roof.
• Insulated live bait well (16 gallons) with light and pump.
• Below deck fish box with macerator.
• Scotty base plates and electrical wiring.
• Convenience center bait station w/two storage compartments and cutting board.
2 bilge pumps (0 manual / 2 electric)