Shamrock 270 Mackinaw
This boat has been sold but here are some boats that are still For Sale
|Lying||Hansville, WA USA|
|Fuel capacity||160.0 G Total - 2 Tanks|
|Water capacity||20.0 G Total - 1 Tanks|
|Holding tank capacity||10.0 G Total - 1 Tanks|
|Engine||1 x Diesel 315hp|
|Yanmar 6LPA-STP (2006)|
|Engine Hours||engine1: 111|
|Engine Cooled||Fresh Water|
|Prop(s)||nibral 4 blade|
|Fuel consumption (approx)||13.0 G /hour At Cruising Speed|
|Cruising speed (approx)||26 knots|
|Max speed (approx)||32 knots|
• "Smart Panel" Electronic warning for low coolant, low oil pressure, high coolant, high turbo boost, water in fuel, and gear oil.
Stainless steel wheel
• Ultraflex series hydraulic helm.
• Stainless steel trolling valve.
• Twin adjustable trim tabs.
• Two Group 31 for starting, Interstate U220S series.
• Eight person, 600KG (1,320 lbs.) load.
• Dual tilt-seat engine compartment access with Marine vinyl padded benches.
• Bottom painted w/Tuff Stuff epoxy and two coats of Cukote bottom paint during February 2011.
• Marine vinyl padded gunwales and transom.
• Two stainless steel grab handles.
• Cockpit courtesy lights.
• Two through-the-transom cockpit deck drains and two below cockpit deck drains.
• Transom door between cockpit and swim step.
• Swivel marine vinyl Captain's chair w/adjustable arm rests and fore/aft position.
• Tilt access for helm controls and electrical wiring.
|Pressurised water system|
|Hot water system|
|Fresh water wash|
|Raw water wash|
|Heads||1 heads (Electric)|
• Three sliding windows w/screens.
• One large aft window w/screen.
• Two forward window flares.
• Cabin door w/open catch and window.
• Recessed salon lighting.
• Cabin walls and ceiling trimmed with marine vinyl.
• Custom finished wood dinette table. Table rotates and may be stored beneath the lounge seating bench.
• Padded dinette lounge seating bench
• Cabin deck carpeted w/removable carpets.
• AM/FM/CD w/two Pioneer speakers.
• Front sunshades or privacy curtains.
• Three-speed cabin and V-berth heater.with front window defrost
• Two rubber mats to cover floor when carpeting is removed for fishing.
• Two flat screen HD TV's
• Stainless steel sink w/ hot and cold water.
• Pressure water system.
• Finished cherry wood galley cabinets.
• Dual voltage Norcold DE0051 refrigerator w/freezer.
• Breakered twin AC outlet.
• 120v AC breaker panel.
• 12v DC breaker panel.
• Brand new upholstered V-berth cushions.
• Marine vinyl appointed berth.
• Four reading lights.
• Bomar tilt hatch w/screen.
• Privacy curtain.
• Gear catch rails.
• CO2 Alarm.
• Ample storage in three compartments beneath V-berth.
• Electric Marine toilet w/Y-valve macerator.
• Sink w/hot and cold water.
• Shower w/ hot and cold water.
• Full-length mirror.
• Tilt-open porthole w/screen.
• Hot Water Tank 6 gallons
• Raymarine VHF radio w/microphone.
• Eight-foot Shakespeare 529-VW digital antenna.
50'0" of chain
200'0" of warp
• Bow pulpit and roller with Lewmar ProFish 700 freefall windlass w/50 feet of 7/32" chain, 200 feet of 9/16" pro-set three-strand nylon line, and galvanized Lewmar 16.5 pound claw anchor. Windlass controls at windlass and at helm.
• Swim platform with folding boarding ladder and transom door.
• Navimo bow thruster w/joystick control.
• Port and starboard stainless steel cleats fore, aft, and amidships (pull-up).
• Stainless steel port/starboard stern hawse pipes w/two stainless steel cleats each (line and fender).
|Bait Boxes||1 Bait Boxes|
|Rod Holders||4 Rod Holders|
|Live Well||16.1 G Live Well|
• Rod holders for five rods beneath each gunwale (ten rods total).
• Stainless steel rocket launcher rod holder mounted to cabin roof.
• Insulated live bait well (16 gallons) with light and pump.
• Below deck fish box with macerator.
• Scotty base plates and electrical wiring.
• Convenience center bait station w/two storage compartments and cutting board.
The particulars detailed herein are intended to give a fair description of the vessel but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, these particulars are not a part of any contract or offer and are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations shall be through Boatshed Brokerages, who are acting as brokers for the vendor. The vendor is not selling in the course of a business unless otherwise stated. The prospective purchaser is strongly recommended to check the particulars and where appropriate, at his own expense, to employ qualified agents to carry out surveys, structural and/or mechanical & electrical.
- For further details on this boat contact Boatshed on +1 206 282 0110
- ©2014 Boatshed™