Shamrock 270 Mackinaw
Shamrock 270 Mackinaw for sale | 27'0" | 2006 | 1x diesel 315hp | GRP Construction | Planing underwater profile | 1 sleeping berths | Boat REF# 137741
This boat has been sold but here are some boats that are still For Sale
Extra DetailsGet quotes for marine Insurance
Hansville, WA USA
Discounts available from our Preferred Partners
|Fuel capacity||192.0 USG Total - 2 Tanks|
|Water capacity||24.0 USG Total - 1 Tanks|
|Holding tank capacity||12.0 USG Total - 1 Tanks|
|Engine||1 x diesel 315hp|
|Engine make and model||Yanmar 6LPA-STP (2006)|
|Engine Hours||engine1: 111|
nibral 4 blade
10% discount on diving services!
|Fuel consumption (approx)||15.6 USG /hour At Cruising Speed|
|Cruising speed (approx)||26 knots|
|Max speed (approx)||32 knots|
• ZF Hurth ZFE63A transmission via straight shaft drive to 4 bladed propeller.
• "Smart Panel" Electronic warning for low coolant, low oil pressure, high coolant, high turbo boost, water in fuel, and gear oil.
Stainless steel wheel
• Ultraflex series hydraulic helm.
• Stainless steel trolling valve.
• Twin adjustable trim tabs.
• Two Group 31 for starting, Interstate U220S series.
12 volt, 2 batteries charged by: engine, shore power
ConstructionSave 10% on graphic design and boat graphics
• Total LOA pulpit to platform 30' 6"
• Eight person, 600KG (1,320 lbs.) load.
• Dual tilt-seat engine compartment access with Marine vinyl padded benches.
• Bottom painted w/Tuff Stuff epoxy and two coats of Cukote bottom paint during February 2011.
• Marine vinyl padded gunwales and transom.
• Two stainless steel grab handles.
• Cockpit courtesy lights.
• Two through-the-transom cockpit deck drains and two below cockpit deck drains.
• Transom door between cockpit and swim step.
• Swivel marine vinyl Captain's chair w/adjustable arm rests and fore/aft position.
• Tilt access for helm controls and electrical wiring.
|Total # of berths||1|
|No. of double berths||1|
|Heads||1 heads (Electric)|
|Pressurised water system|
|Hot water system|
|Fresh water wash|
|Raw water wash|
• Two large forward windows
• Three sliding windows w/screens.
• One large aft window w/screen.
• Two forward window flares.
• Cabin door w/open catch and window.
• Recessed salon lighting.
• Cabin walls and ceiling trimmed with marine vinyl.
• Custom finished wood dinette table. Table rotates and may be stored beneath the lounge seating bench.
• Padded dinette lounge seating bench
• Cabin deck carpeted w/removable carpets.
• AM/FM/CD w/two Pioneer speakers.
• Front sunshades or privacy curtains.
• Three-speed cabin and V-berth heater.with front window defrost
• Two rubber mats to cover floor when carpeting is removed for fishing.
• Two flat screen HD TV's
• Stainless steel sink w/ hot and cold water.
• Pressure water system.
• Finished cherry wood galley cabinets.
• Dual voltage Norcold DE0051 refrigerator w/freezer.
• Breakered twin AC outlet.
• 120v AC breaker panel.
• 12v DC breaker panel.
• Brand new upholstered V-berth cushions.
• Marine vinyl appointed berth.
• Four reading lights.
• Bomar tilt hatch w/screen.
• Privacy curtain.
• Gear catch rails.
• CO2 Alarm.
• Ample storage in three compartments beneath V-berth.
• Electric Marine toilet w/Y-valve macerator.
• Sink w/hot and cold water.
• Shower w/ hot and cold water.
• Full-length mirror.
• Tilt-open porthole w/screen.
• Hot Water Tank 6 gallons
1 burner propane Stove
Nav EquipmentSave 10% on Marine Electronics*
• RayMarine C80 - Chartplotter/fishfinder Radar/chart overlay.
• Raymarine VHF radio w/microphone.
• Eight-foot Shakespeare 529-VW digital antenna.
Electric Lewmar ProFish 700 windlass (with remote control)
50'0" of chain
200'0" of rode
• Bow pulpit and roller with Lewmar ProFish 700 freefall windlass w/50 feet of 7/32" chain, 200 feet of 9/16" pro-set three-strand nylon line, and galvanized Lewmar 16.5 pound claw anchor. Windlass controls at windlass and at helm.
• Swim platform with folding boarding ladder and transom door.
• Navimo bow thruster w/joystick control.
• Port and starboard stainless steel cleats fore, aft, and amidships (pull-up).
• Stainless steel port/starboard stern hawse pipes w/two stainless steel cleats each (line and fender).
|Bait Boxes||1 Bait Boxes|
|Rod Holders||4 Rod Holders|
|Live Well||19.3 USG Live Well|
• Freshwater wash down. Saltwater wash down.
• Rod holders for five rods beneath each gunwale (ten rods total).
• Stainless steel rocket launcher rod holder mounted to cabin roof.
• Insulated live bait well (16 gallons) with light and pump.
• Below deck fish box with macerator.
• Scotty base plates and electrical wiring.
• Convenience center bait station w/two storage compartments and cutting board.
2 bilge pumps (0 manual / 2 electric)